An Ideal Location
Thistle is located in the South Brunswick Isles area of North Carolina, just minutes from the beautiful barrier island beach of Ocean Isle and Sunset Beach. Thistle is within close proximity to two major airports, state of the art healthcare facilities, universities and cultural areas of interest. A mild, sub-tropical climate allows nearly year-round outdoor activities, including golf, tennis, boating, fishing, biking and gardening. View more regarding directions to Thistle and our location below.
AddressThistle Golf Club
1815 Olde Thistle Club Road
Sunset Beach, NC 28468
From Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach
- Drive north on Highway 17 towards Wilmington.
- As you drive through Little River, turn right on State Road 179 towards Calabash.
- Drive approximately 3 miles, straight through Calabash Village to the light (where SR 179 turns right).
- Go straight through the light and the road becomes Old Georgetown Road.
- The course is about one mile on the left.
- Travel south on Highway 17.
- Turn left on State Road 904. Drive approximately 2 miles.
- Turn right on Old Georgetown Road.
- Our entrance will be on your right.